I'm awful at updating this thing. I apologize. On to the topic at hand. Our time in Kansas City is coming to an end. I have mixed emotions about this, but that is a topic for another time. Right now I want to share something else with you. I feel that it's important to pass along valuable information about some of our FAVORITE places to eat in the area. That way if you are ever passing through here you can stop and enjoy some of the wonderful tastes of Kansas City.
BBQ!!!!!!!! This is a HOT topic out here. Everyone has their opinions about the best. There is GATE'S BBQ, AURTHUR BRYANT'S BBQ, ZARDA BBQ, AND FIORELLA'S JACK STACK BBQ.
I have tasted them all and JACK STACK is by far the best!!!! There are 4 locations in the area, but we always seem to choose our 2 favorite locations. The first being The Country Club Plaza and the second being The Freight House District. They have some of the yummiest food.
STEAK!!! I'm not much of a red meat girl, but every now and then I love a good steak. There are several steak restaurants out here, but my favorite by far is PLAZA III on The Country Club Plaza. It is a high end dining establishment (NO CHILDREN) and I would recommend this place for a special occasion. But the food is amazing!
LOCAL!! We just discovered this local place a Friday afternoon and I can honestly say we have been missing out. They have been open a little over a year and the food took us by surprise. WILD BILLS is located out at The LEGENDS shopping center and if you visit you should definitely get the pork chops and white cheddar mashed potatoes with a garden salad and cowboy ranch dressing. DELICIOUS!!!!
MEXICAN! Our favorite mexican place out here is EL MAGUEY. The food is good, but it's like all other mexican eating joints.
We love The Country Club Plaza and we have so many great memories down there. So, if you are ever in the area stop by there and enjoy fabulous shopping and some really good food.
We love Kansas City. It's been a great home to us for 6 amazing years and leaving is going to be bittersweet. But, like I said...That's a post for another time.
June 2025
1 year ago

.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment