Sunday, May 16, 2010

Awesome

Derron and I have truly been blessed through this whole process of building a house. We are so fortunate to have the best builder ever building our house. Derrell has done an amazing job. He has put so much hard work and love into our home and we are so thankful for him and all that he does. He is AWESOME!!! Below are some pics of the kitchen cabinets and a light fixture in the breakfast area as well as a picture of Dad!









1 comment:

Chase and Kortney Crowley said...

It was so good to see you today Candice! You are one of the sweetest people I have ever met! I am so glad I get to be here and spend sometime with everyone! Your house looks AMAZING!!!! It gives me something to look forward to....well in like 10 years, but still! You have such talent to build such a beautiful home!