First off a HUGE THANK YOU to my wonderful friends that gave me a baby shower in honor of Olivia. Katie, Kobi, Heather, Kari and Angie, you girls are awesome and I so appreciate each and every one of you. I love you all so much and can't imagine not having you all in my life. Moving to GA is definitely going to be bittersweet.
Anyway...Olivia got so many cute and beautiful things. Lots of clothes!! I mean LOTS of clothes! Blankets, beautiful blankets! Handmade blankets and quilts. Shoes. Really cute shoes. And the cutest pair of white slippers you have ever seen. A whale of a bath tub. Diapers and wipes. Lots of diapers and wipes. A chic black diaper bag. A fabulous night light with Olivia's name on it.Gift cards for even more baby stuff. I'm sure I forgot something, but I plan on posting pictures.
We had a lot of fun with a lot of friends. Really good food. And an amazing cake. Katie bakes cakes and always does such a good job. She does all the cakes for my kids and she did the one for the shower too. They are so yummy!
I will post a few pics now and a slide show later.

.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment