Thursday, July 30, 2009

12 Years Ago...

Twelve years ago at exactly 6:12 am the most beautiful baby boy was born. We named him Gavin. I can not believe he's 12! Where does the time go? He is growing up so fast and turning out to be such a handsome young man. Which is scary too, because that means girls are going to be trying to come around. Derron and I are so proud of Gavin and the good example he tries to set. He's not perfect. No one is. But he is an amazing son, brother, grandson, nephew, cousin and friend. He loves everyone and wants to make everyone proud. Gavin has a lot of pressure on him to be the best young man he can be, because he is the ONLY young man in a family full of girls!! This is something he will NOT let anyone forget. But, don't let him fool you, he absolutely loves his sisters more than anything in the world. And they love him so much in return. Derron and I are truly blessed to have Gavin in our family for all of eternity and we hope he has a wonderful 12th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!! We love you so much!

1 comment:

Mohler Blessings said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! He sure is growing up! I can't believe that he is 12 already!