Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nana's Visit

We were so busy while Nana was in town visiting. Nana helped clean out all of our closets and go through all of our clothes. We have so much more room now. She also helped us get some things ready for our new baby. But we also did some fun things too! While Nana was here Callie got enrolled in Kindergarten, Gavin had baseball practice, Madison had a tick on her, and the air conditioning went out! We had Take Your Child to Work Day at school and the kids stayed home to help take care of Bodie, the little boy that I watch for half a day. Then it was off to run errands. We went to the mall and Nana and the kids got on the Carousel. The kids wanted to get in the seats that spin. I got sick just watching them. There was an Indy car at the mall and the girls got their pictures taken in front of it. Gavin thought he was too cool for this. We had so much fun with Nana and Ginger here. We are so thankful for all that she does for all of us and for all of her help. Derron, the kids, and Nana played kickball too. This was HILARIOUS!!!!!! I video taped this very funny event and promise to show it to all who are interested when we visit GA. Nana and Derron would fall quite often. I am sure the video is very shaky because I was laughing so hard the whole time. Anyway...in case you can't tell we love our Nana very much and are so glad that she got to come out for a visit.

No comments: