Tuesday, April 7, 2009

IT'S A ...

GIRL!!!! Yes, we are having a girl. Madison is beyond excited. Derron and I are excited too. Yes, we were hoping for a boy, but I have secretly been looking at girl stuff all along, because I just kind of had a feeling. Callie was a little mad at first, but she has finally come around to the idea that she is having a baby sister and not a baby brother. Gavin, well, he was very sad to find out that he is still the ONLY boy. But he is happy that the baby looks healthy and he even picked out her outfit to come home in. It's really cute and I will post pictures later. Now, we just have to come up with a name. We are open to suggestions. Keep in mind we really don't like old fashioned names or names that are too common. Right now we like the name Olivia Grace. I will post ultrasound pictures tomorrow. Love to all of you and thank you for your well wishes!!

No comments: