Our sweet little Madison is 8 today. My how time flies. She is such a blessing and a joy to us. I can't even begin to imagine all of the wonderful things she is going to do with her life. So, on her birthday I thought I would list some of the many reasons why we love our little "DIVA" so much and why she is so special to so many people.
*She's our daughter! I mean she comes from pretty good genes.
*She is such a loving person. She loves with her whole heart and wears her heart on her sleeve. She loves everyone and everything around her.
*She is very kind and helpful. She would make a great doctor or nurse someday, but for now we will settle for one of the WORLD'S BEST SISTERS and DAUGHTERS!
*She is very Fashionable! No Joke! Last night she was trying on all of her school clothes and she had to accessorize them all. Complete with what shoes she would wear and jewelry too. I love this! Derron does not!
*She is an animal lover! She loves ALL living things! From Ginger(her dog that lives with Nana and Papa) to FROGS and WORMS! Not sure where she gets this from, but she loves all creatures big and small.
*She is high maintenance and opinionated. I know, how and why would we love this about anyone. Well, she is our daughter and this is just Madison. When I say high maintenance I really mean she won't settle and that to me is a very good thing.
*She loves to learn. She loves learning at school and at Church. She loves Heavenly Father and can't wait to be baptized.
We love this little girl so much. She has so many people that love her. She is really excited about becoming a big sister again and I am excited for her to be old enough to actually enjoy being a big sister. She has a huge heart and an amazing ability to make you feel like the most special person in the world. Happy Birthday Madison. We love you so very much.
June 2025
10 months ago

.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment