Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's been a few weeks...






Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks. It has been very busy around here. Baseball season is in full swing and that means that we are usually at the ball park 2 or 3 times a week. I will post some pictures of Gavin and his baseball team tonight.


With the end of school rapidly approaching life gets even more hectic. Gain has had 2 field trips in the past two weeks. Madison asked me to be story parent and that consumed 45 minutes and she talked me into bringing cookies and juice boxes for the class. Callie has been very busy at Preschool. She has learned to tie shoes(it only took her 5 minutes!) and they had bike day last week. This week is no exception when it comes to a very busy schedule. Gavin has a game Monday night and Thursday night. We have Church activities Tuesday night. Madison is taking in cupcakes on Wednesday to celebrate her birthday because she has a summer birthday. Callie has a field trip to the Zoo on Tuesday, a Luau on Wednesday, and the park on Thursday. Gavin also has his 5th grade recognition on Friday and they get to stay after school for a carnival, dinner, and a movie. Did I mention that in the middle of all of this I have to pack for us to leave for GA! The kids will be gone for 3 weeks! they are so excited.


I have also finally managed to choose bedding for this sweet new baby. After much discussion and Derron saying NO to EVERYTHING that we looked at we finally agreed on a beautiful set that is black, white, and pink. Picture coming soon!!

No comments: