I took the girls to see The Wizard of Oz Exhibit down at Crown Center on Friday. They had so much fun! Gavin chose to go fishing with his friend Quinton and have fun guy time. So, me and the girls set off for a fun girls day. We had lunch at the Crayola Cafe. The girls loved getting cups that look like crayons. We then went down to the exhibit. I wasn't expecting much, because after all it was FREE! But, it was so nice and so much fun for the girls. They followed the yellow brick road and met all the characters along the way. They visited the Emerald Palace, the Wicked Witch's castle, and rode in a hot air balloon. It was lots of fun and they got to use their imaginations. I am working on a slide show and will post it as soon as I can. Gavin caught 1 fish on his fishing trip, but he had so much fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment