Thursday, April 1, 2010

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

I have truly neglected this blog. Sorry. But, I figure there is only a handful of people who read it anyway. Still, sorry for the neglect. I promise to try to be better about updates.

Life is CRAZY around here. We are packing and trying to get the house ready to go up for sale. I hope and pray I NEVER have to do this again. EVER! Baseball season has started back up so along with everything else, school activities, church activities, and social activities we now have baseball again. But, this is what Gavin loves and so we go and support him. Callie is preparing for her first school play "Stone Soup" and we are so exited! Gavin just had is 1st and last band concert. He plays the trumpet pretty well, but Tiftarea Academy doesn't have a band and he honestly hates playing. Madison is doing well and is quite the little social butterfly. Olivia is growing so fast and trying to crawl. This makes me very sad. But she has to grow up. She is so sweet and precious and has really added so much joy to our family.

Derron and I are both crazy busy. He works and comes home and packs and cleans. I pack and clean all day and play with Olivia and then we both try to pick things out for the new house and his office. It's really an exciting time at our house right now.
Speaking of the house(GA house) it is looking FABULOUS!!!! I will post pics. Derrell is doing an AMAZING job and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful talented builder.
Hopefully this will catch you up to date for now. I PROMISE to update more frequently.

1 comment:

AdrianneJayne said...

I read! and GREATLY appreciate the update! Sorry things are crazy-- but it only makes you stronger, right!?

GOOD LUCK!