Friday, October 16, 2009

Callie and her "worries"


Callie's class has a "worry" envelope at school. They use this envelope to put their worries in. Well, Wednesday night the Kindergarten classes had Family Night and Callie showed us her "worry" rabbit with envelope. I asked if I could read her "worries" and she said yes. Callie's #1 "worry" is that...her daddy will get stopped by the cops. Is this not the funniest thing ever? Well, we go in her room and she shows me her journal that she draws pictures in and then rights a sentence telling about the picture. Guess what she drew? A car, Derron standing behind the car, a police car behind Derron complete with red and blue lights. The sentence read: I hope my Daddy doesn't get stopped by the cops. I didn't have the camera, but thank goodness for technology and camera phones!! I took a picture of the entry. Hopefully Derron can calm her "worries" and assure her that the cops won't be stopping him anytime soon.

1 comment:

AdrianneJayne said...

Oh my gosh! This is too cute!