Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Trip to Georgia

We had such a great visit to Georgia. Lots of things were accomplished. Visit Family(x), Lunch with the girls(x), Derron signs contract with Tift Regional Medical Center(x), Find land to build a house on(x). See lots of things were accomplished. We had a lot of fun and it wasn't too hot. There were gnats, but well, those are always around. The kids are still there until June 20th. Derron and I are trying to deal with all of the quite at our house right now.
We are very excited about our move to GA in July of 2010. It will be nice to be near family and friends. But it will also be nice to raise our children in the south. Derron and I are both very proud of where we come from, even though we both complain about the heat, bugs, slow drivers, and allergies. We both love the south and think it's a great place to raise our children. We look forward to starting this new chapter in our lives.
I will post a slide show of all the pictures from our trip. The only thing I am missing is pictures from lunch with Amanda and Natalie.

No comments: